CSRCorporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Our company’s mission is to support companies and businesses in their establishment, development, and continued growth. To that end, we also feel that it is our responsibility to also carry out the same mission in our community through various activities and corporate sponsorships.
- Local Farming Initiatives
- In 2016, we set out on a mission to “discover and produce good local products” and “make a profitable business in agriculture.” Our mission led us to partnering with the Shimo-Nakano Farming Association in Kamigori Town located in Hyogo Prefecture. We rented a parcel of land with rich soil, good sun exposure, and excellent irrigation, and started a rice crop. Every year, our employees have assisted in creating seedlings, planting of rice, maintenance of the rice field, and the harvesting of rice with the ultimate goal to sell a high-quality rice to the public.
- Michinoku Future Fund
- P&E Directions is one of the supporting corporations of the Michinoku Future Fund. (http://michinoku-mirai.org/supporter.htm) This fund assists young people who were affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake to enter vocational schools, junior colleges, and universities. We continuously donate a portion of our profits correlated with the number of projects completed in a year.
- United Nations Global Compact
- In 2015, P&E Directions signed the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and has been an active participant since. There are over 14,000 participating organizations (of which 9,500 are corporations) in more than 160 countries. As a participant, we are committed to the protection of human rights, elimination of unjust labor conditions, protecting the environment, and anti-corruption by upholding the Ten Principles of the UNGC.
We are delighted to take care of your request!
- 03 3573 0070
- 03 3573 0071
We are delighted to take care of your request!CONTACT